View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 12:37 PM   #3
Mikendebbie

schematics

I had a 26' Jayco trailer two RVs ago - and Jayco emailed me the framing plans for all walls (inside and out) when I emailed them and asked about stud locations for a TV mount. Nice!

My 1996 Alpenlite 29' fifth wheel had the full electrical schematic included in the owners manual. Nice!

4 years ago I bought a used 1997 KZ Sportsmen travel trailer and it needed a new black tank (long story don't ask). I called KZ for info and they said they did not have documentation for trailers that old...but it sounded and felt like they just did not want to help me out.

I called Keystone 2 yrs ago with questions about the stud locations in my Laredo travel trailer at the time. The girl was clueless at first and then said they do not have any construction/production related info on any of their products. She said all such inquiries have to go thru my dealer. She had practiced the answer many times before. And by the way - my dealer had a blank stare when I asked them for the info. I got no help no where.

However - Keystone might answer questions during a factory tour...seems I have read some threads about that. They send reps to attend some of the Montana Owner's rallies and I believe they answer questions and offer help at those events.

Otherwise - I am very thankful for this and other forums!
In the sticks near Austin TX
Aussie Gus+Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote