View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 06:03 PM   #12
labman

x'2 on the airbags. I have em on my f250 powerstroke 6.5' and they work. when you get them measure the distance from the back bumper to the ground (with 5lbs air in them and no 5'er on the truck). hook up the 5'er and put enough air in until it equals the distance w/o trailer. I had to pull my sprinter last January w/o air in mine from Mn to Az because one had failed early on in the journey. the trip down was bucky. I had it fixed while in Tucson and the trip back was a dream. 2000 miles without was tough. BTW, a little kudo for the guys at the suspension place in Tucson. They found the valve core had failed on one of the bags and replaced it for no charge. They had the truck on the hoist for 30 minutes with a tech and said have a nice day. If you are in the Tucson area and need suspension work, these guys are honest and fair in their pricing. (http://tcr2auto.com/lift-kits/suspension-lift-kits/) jm two cents worth.