View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #6
tgger61

2012 Keystone Bullet 286QBS
2nd Weekend of Ownership
2 Adults, 1 Teen, and 2 Youngins

The first night of ownership we parked at an Rv Park on the way home. That night the Fire Alarm goes off.

Decided last weekend to take it out and put the trailer through its paces more to test me out then the trailer.

Very early Saturday morning the fire alarm goes off. Ended up having to pull the battery out of the alarm to get it to shut up. Reinstalled the battery and the alarm after getting up later that morning. Early Sunday morning the fire alarm goes off again, this time rather then fighting with it I just pulled the battery out and left it on the table. Once again I reinstalled it Sunday morning. Decided to make eggs and sauges. Wouldnt you know it, the fire alarm goes off but at least this time I can blame the sausages,,, at least thats what I'm blaiming it on for this occurence.

During sleep time the windows were shut as well as the vents.

I'm wondering if having the 5 of us in the trailer all buttoned up creates a moisture problem for the fire alarm. Something like finding the moisture on the inside of a tent after sleeping in one over night.
tgger61 is offline   Reply With Quote