View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 04:24 PM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal1 View Post
Hello I have a 2016 Keystone Bullet. I was uncovering and washing it this weekend getting it ready for the season. The front now has about 6 waves in it. They are all on only one side and I checked for leaks no sign of leaks. Called dealer today and of course it is out of warranty. They did give me a number to Keystone customer service to call. They also said they did not think they would agree to fix it. I cant call today because they on the east coast and it closed now.
Does any one have any idea of a cheap fix. It really looks bad. The inside of the trailer still smells new and the front looks, like I said really bad. And I still owe over 18k. No one would ever buy it the way it looks now. Any advice would be helpful.
You said it had been covered. How long? With what? I believe I've read that the cover can keep condensation in and then it enters the trailer...and causes warping of the exterior; along with other problems they cause. You might search and see what you can find on the forum but I believe that has been discussed several times in the past. Hoping insurance will help you. If it were me, the cover would go but that's JMO.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote