View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:23 PM   #21
jimborokz

In the demo the dealer told me the rig had to be close to level for the level up system to work right. I'm thinkin' why have an auto level if you have to level it first? Anyway I get it home and my driveway has a pretty good slope to it so I give it a shot and it levels up with no problem. I have leveled with good results on sites that are 2-3 inches off side to side. The jacks rode pretty low and hit a couple times on driveway slopes so I raised the rears up a couple holes. I bought the Anderson magnetic jack blocks (just a tad expensive) to decrease the extension and keep the rig sturdier. Last week I was setting up and not thinking hit the auto level w/o putting the blocks on. To my surprise the rig leveled up ok even though the rear jacks were extended nearly all the way. I then manually raised the rear jacks, put the blocks on and releveled because I thought the rig would shake alot with the jacks extended so much.
Bottom line is the level up has worked flawlessly. Only issue has been a couple times when breaking camp that first step that moves the pin box back to where you unhitched the truck, I got a failure error. This was not a big problem as I just did everything manually. This happened twice and has not done it since.

I just love the level up system and would never buy a unit without it.
jimborokz is offline   Reply With Quote