View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 01:39 PM   #7
Ryo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
How many grey and black tanks does it have? The monitor panel may show 4 and when you press the level sensor it may light up 4 tanks. Common for makers to use one panel for multiple lines/configurations.

I've seen toy haulers with a rear toilet have only 3 tanks and everything at the back drain into a black tank.
Is has two black tanks and 1 grey tank. There are 3 total drain valves (2 black handle and 1 grey handle), and the monitor shows 2 black tanks and 1 grey tank.

It is a toy hauler, and the kitchen, back sink and back toilet go to the back black tank. Like someone said above, the kitchen sink gets used quite a bit, so with us it makes the back bathroom basically worthless as we are always going to worry that the tank will fill before we are ready to leave.

Being that it is a toy hauler, we always boondock. Probably the primary reason for a toy hauler is to carry ATV's, motorcycles, etc. which don't equate most of the time to RV park camping. At least in an RV park you can dump at will, but I can't just open the black tank valve in the mountains as I please!!
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote