View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 04:05 AM   #9
kinggartk

I want to follow up and give additional props to my local Keystone dealer. Shaw RV of Youngsville NC is "Top Shelf" vintage.

We took our for our first trip this past weekend. Right off the bat we found a problem. Water pump would not not fully charge the lines. It would gurgle and spit but never create a flow of water. Fortunately, we were able to operate off city water...but I was still a bit frustrated.

After we broke camp on Monday, I called the dealer on the way home. They told me to bring it over (Right then) and they would take a look. So, we went straight over, and pull into their service lot. They came out immediately, opened the panel to the water pump and saw the problem promptly (Something was not connected...not sure what it was) and fixed it. Not only did they fix it....they dried up a little water from that area (That was there because I overfilled then Fresh Tank). All of this in less than 10 minutes.

No charges...No Fuss...No questions asked. Additional proof that finding the right dealer is key to the positive RV purchase experience.

If you live near Raleigh NC and are considering a new RV....visit Shaw RV before you finalize your decision. You won't regret it.

2018 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 2510BH
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost Super Cab
kinggartk is offline   Reply With Quote