View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 03:48 AM   #1
codytaylor1624

Soon to be OKLA Full Timers!!

Myself and my wife are both 26 years old and about to embark on an adventure! I am an oilfield worker who has lived in campers/5th wheels for a few years now and when I would go home we would pack up and take the "Nice" camper out to play. Recently with the oilfield spiraling downhill we made the financial/exciting decision to go full time in a 2015 334FWFLS that we will pick up Tuesday the 7th @330, it is the new front living model being towed by my 2012 Ram 3500 DRW. I have owned 3 different campers and done a full restoration on one including most of the electrical, plumbing, flooring, fiberglass, paint, cabinets, trim, and appliances. Subsequently i now have a 1997 coachmen work camper that i have about $10k in that is now worth about $4k (i am an extremely unsuccessful investor, and can help you ruin your portfolio if you would like) , but that i gained a considerable amount of knowledge with.

We look forward to this experience and love meeting new people! I will soon be posting with pictures of a washer/dryer install with no prep kit!! I will be building an entire new cabinet area around the washer/dryer. Should be interesting.. Stay tuned folks as inevitably a mishap will follow shortly..
codytaylor1624 is offline   Reply With Quote