View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 04:10 AM   #4
Mcaruthers68

A learning experience? He’s 1... he doesn’t have the reflects like a older child or even an adult. just so I understand you correctly... my 1 yr staggers around And happens to cross over 1 of the 4 vents in the trailer.. steps on it and it startled him and he falls on top of it... now I don’t know about you but if I step on something hot or even cold without warning I instinctive react to hop, quickly move, or even lift one foot to address the sensation.. a 1 yr old can not do these things... he doesn’t even have the speed, strength, or coordination to quickly move from it. Oh a windy day is the trailer rocks while he stands he falls... so my son receives a potiently disasterous burn as a learning experience for being a toddler.. .. I guess next time I give him a bath when he slips in the tub while splashing the water, I should let just let him panic face down in the water as a learning experience!!
mom and dad are trying to take care of the vent situation, HENCE the post on this forum seeking answers and help!
Mcaruthers68 is offline   Reply With Quote