View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 08:08 AM   #33
Stircrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris15005 View Post
It's not i'm dealing with the same thing at the moment the cut out on the Leo lock is too large to replace with any "standard" RV locks I bought the RVlock wireless lock and it doesn't fit. Supposedly Keystone used this lock for (1) model year mines a 2016 2770RB and the lock is a POS it will lock the handle out when you close the door and the only way to open is with a key so if your inside you have to take the lock apart to unlock the door. It doesn't happen all the time but i always leave a key in my golf cart just in case and a screwdriver in a drawer near the door ridiculous on a 2 year old trailer to deal with this BS !!

The Leo lock's cut out it is 3.66" wide 4.409" high

Standard RV cut out is 2-3/4" wide 3-3/4" high

Called RVlock, Bauer, Fastec there's no retrofit option for this lock

I called Keystone they told me to call Challenger door

Called Challenger door there is no retrofit from them they are going to talk to the fabrication Dept to see if the can maybe make a cover plate to adapt to a standard lock.

I included a few photos and the flyer for the Leo lock my photo with the RVlock in the door is a little off but the front part of the lock is the gap that is all around the door when it's sitting flush was trying to take a photo holding the lock the door and my phone.

OEM LOCK

RVLOCK IN DOOR

RVLOCK STRIKER

LEO LOCK FLYER
http://www.fastecindustrial.com/imag...iaFlyerLeo.pdf
My dealer is telling keystone to send a new door with a standard size cut out. I will see how that goes ....

Steve
Stircrazy is offline   Reply With Quote