View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 04:05 AM   #2
brittsnbirds

I have a 2014 269FWRLS. The hot water heater is behind the panel under the sink. Unscrew 6 (?) screws and wiggle the panel out. They are right there with the heater.

My outdoor shower connection was stuck as well. Be sure all the pressure is off the line. Take your phillips head screw driver and a BIGGER hammer and whack it good. Maybe not too hard the first time but it does take a pretty good lick to pop it loose. Once it is loose it doesn't take as much umph to get it next time. Usually have to hit it once a year.

Have not attempted the Max Air upgrade but will wait for a reply to see what the verdict is!!

Have a question for you. Do you have the funky little TV antennae that is a short fixed unit ? Has 2 wings on it and doesn't work worth a crap. I have talked to my dealer, other dealers, and other campers but no good ideas. My old TT had a crank up antennae. I installed the additional bat wing thingy for the HD and it worked great. But this thing is really bad!! Have looked at the satellite but way to $$ for my use. Also looked at the Winegard automatic antennae that finds the signal for you but have seen mixed reviews. My only other option is to pull this little funky unit and put a crank up in its place but its just in kitchen area which is the highest part of the ceiling.
brittsnbirds is offline   Reply With Quote