View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 09:43 AM   #13
ChuckS

Well... the RVing world is an adventure... lawyers and such aren’t going to help much but they will take your money

I’ve been RVing over 40 plus years with several different makes of rigs..They all had their issues...the new ones have more I think because they are cramming more features in them, more high tech stuff, and the construction techniques are “build em quick and get em out the door” for the most part..

OP should have gone directly to dealership and parked it there and showed them the issues, asked for resolutions, and maybe things would be better in the long run

Posting on social media isn’t going to fix anything in his case.. might make him feel better but solves nada.

That said ... groups like this one and many others I belong to can offer good repair tips, potential resolutions to working with dealership and Keystone customer satisfaction division to resolve the issues on new rigs

If your buying any RV, new or used expecting it to be a “plug and play” experience then I wish you well

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is online now   Reply With Quote