View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #12
204Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
I agree with Fla-gypsy. It would be a mistake to buy a "quality' RV with a floorplan that doesn't fit your family's lifestyle, but has some "pretty" features that you may never use at a price that's over your budget, just because it's listed as a "premium" type RV.

Buy what fits your lifestyle, budget and family needs. Remember that the refrigerators, furnaces, water pumps, hot water heaters, stoves, microwaves, sinks, toilets, etc are pretty much the same from brand to brand.
Thanks for all the info, folks. I have a buddy who's pretty knowledgable when it comes to RVs (having been a Sales Mgr. at an RV dealership himself years back.) When he refers to a Springdale as a good "entry level" unit, my feet turn cold at hearing that term. We want this 5th (and to a newbie like myself it's very nice looking and in great shape for 10 years old) to last us a long time, as it will be pretty well stationary for the season. I just don't need unpleasant surprises down the road. So you're just saying "Relax!"?
204Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote