Thread: Grey Tank Issue
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 01:44 PM   #13
dmcc625

I would like to say that I am not a dummy�� I have fought with this issue for a week or so. I decided to cut in the underbelly to inspect the valve cable. I only cut a small hole to get to it. Had my wife pull the cable to see if valve was working. Valve was not working on cable pull so I thought I had the issue resolved....decided to cut a little bigger hole to replace the valve. After cutting the hole...I noticed 2 cable pulls going to valves followed them with my hand and �� one of them led to the 3RD dump valve that was RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE and HAD NEVER SEEN BEFORE. Long story short, I was certain I had a clog, or something, but NOPE it was the HIDDEN VALVE HANDLE that I have read about so many times before on here and was SURE I didn’t have so anyways thanks for all the responses, I should have listened sooner. For future 2017 Keystone Fuzion 369 owners. My camper has 2-grey tanks( one for shower and bath sink and one for kitchen sink, 1- blank tank , and washer combo is straight piped to a dump valve with no tank. Thanks again for the help.
dmcc625 is offline   Reply With Quote