Thread: Grey Tank Issue
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 11:13 AM   #1
dmcc625

Grey Tank Issue

I’ve solved several issues with the help of this forum...so going to give it another shot before I tear into underbelly. Have been using this camper for a year or so, and no tank issues. Camper is a 2017 Fuzion 369 and has 3 tanks..2 grey and 1 black. Grey tank hooked to kitchen will not drain. I’ve removed air valves (no help) I have exhausted all I know to do from above the camper. When grey dump valve is pulled, I get a trickle of water for a short time. It’s possible that the valve has separated from the cable pull, but it doesn’t feel any different from when it was working. When I pulled off sewer cap after arriving home, it had a whooshing sound, like sucking air. I consider myself a halfway decent plumber, electrician, and carpenter but this one has me stumped. If I have to drop the underbelly to get to valves I will, I was hoping for a simpler solution(s) to try before dropping the coroplast which means dropping spare tire, carrier, and couple of gas lines.
Things I think I know about the tanks..
1. Kitchen, shower, bath sink hooked to one grey tank???
2. 2nd grey tank is hooked to washer and dryer???
3. Shower should back up before kitchen sink If above is true?..
Does anyone know what hooks to which tank. It may be that kitchen hooks to 2nd grey tank. I’m not really sure. The panel says grey tank 2 is full, but this not ever been very reliable. If the tank I’m having an issue with is 2nd grey tank...then that valve is easy to get too as it is below underbelly, it there is no water at that valve. If it is that tank then it’s at tank outlet, I’m guessing.
Edit: I removed grey tank valve that was exposed and no water or blockage at the valve. I ran a snake up that line as far as I could and found no blockage.
Thanks for any help in advance.
dmcc625 is offline   Reply With Quote