View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 02:16 PM   #18
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
I’ve had 2 identical units one number apart in the VIN, side by side. Issue with one. Went to look at the other and the only thing the same was the floor plan and appliances.
^^^ X2. When we were shopping we thoroughly went through 4 identical models of our trailer. There were significant differences in all of them. Three had Dometic refrigerators, one had a Norcold. Two had a vent fan in the kitchen roof vent, two didn't. One was missing the LP quick connect for the grill. One was missing the remote control (not just the hand unit, there was no remote control "control unit" installed in the battery bay. One had stainless appliances the other three had black appliances. One had "raindrop glass" in the shower enclosure, three had obscure "hammered glass". Two had wood-look vinyl the other two had travertine tile look vinyl. All 4 had the same "décor package", the Platinum package" with "leather look chocolate furniture"

It goes without saying, anyone who feels that those 4 trailers would have been "identical" in wiring, plumbing or even structural components ????? Not a chance, from what I saw. Have things changed at Keystone in the past 4 or 5 years? You can bet your paycheck, I'll keep mine in my pocket !!!!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote