View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
chuck

I could use help!

I was just reading complaints about Keystone from members here and I wonder what path I will take. I looked at a 242FWRLSSR yesterday and the dealer lowered his asking price to 24,495.00. Is that a good price? It is a new 2011 26.3 Springdale. I am looking at the F250 to pull it with and will buy it used.

We shop in Grand Junction and do not have many choices or options when it come to purchasing vehicles. I know we want a 5th wheel and we want a smaller one. We will be on the road for most of the year because I am retired and ready to see the rest of America. We have read the pro's and con's for buying a smaller 5th wheel and we still want a smaller one. We will be myself and my wife, no kids, and no pets.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated and I will follow all links. I am surfing online to find other options and have not purchased anything yet. We will also buy a new home in South Carolina to call our base and spend time near. I will probably end up traveling out of the area to purchase a truck, at least to Denver. I am here to listen to any advise and would like to thank you in advance.

Chuck
chuck is offline   Reply With Quote