View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 02:05 PM   #48
Sarge2

I'm wondering if this is a unilateral issue with all RV's

Being new to the RV world, I'm wondering if this or should I say these, issues are across the board throughout the RV industry...
Are there really companies that are better than others? I think this issue with your rotting floors is beyond my comprehension on a vehicle so new...
In fact, a vehicle less 5 years old having any issues like this to me is really bazaar... Am I just too new and naive? Have been in the Automotive world a long time, I've seen a lot of engineering issues, build issues and just plain sloppy work but normally nothing that destroyed the vehicle to the point of falling thru the floor in under two years... or Rotting out in a year or leaking so badly (other than the T-top debacle in the 70's and 80's) that would render the vehicle in need of a nearly frame off repair...
Again, I simply have not had enough experience in this realm to have seen the Good Bad and Ugly side of travel trailers..
Generally speaking can someone educate me on how widespread this is in the industry and how the manufacturers are getting away with it...?
Thanks
Sarge
Sarge2 is offline   Reply With Quote