View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 12:55 PM   #90
CaptnJohn

After 40 + years of pulling many makes and models. Most of my early units were TTs, only the 1st one used. Going back to the last 8 or so, had a Heartland with so many problems it was traded in 4 months. Next was 3 Forest River products, 1 TT and 2 5ers. Not one kept very long. Lots of items at PDI and many were continuing. Always something new coming, mostly minor but non-stop. Then a Cougar 5er. Had a furnace problem on the 1st trip, called Atwood, not the dealer. Fixed under warranty by mobile tech except for the service call. Next a Montana and it did go back to the dealer as a piece of trim was cut short. I sent them a picture they sent to Keystone and it went in for 2 hours to have that and some loose trim fixed. My current Montana had the switch for cap lights and OD flood switched, the only problem found.
I rarely use the warranty and never buy an extended maybe it's covered, probably not contract. I'm many thousands ahead now. There were a couple upgrades I wanted my mobile tech to do. I had him change the switches as I had not got to it yet. So, almost zero warranty on my last 3 Keystone 5ers.

2022.Montana 3855 BR
2019 F350 6.7 4X4 DRW
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote