View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 12:07 PM   #89
CaptnJohn

With 5 auto-level systems at one time or another I'm extremely pleased. What I have learned is there is no reason to take a unit to the dealer. Call the help # long before closing. I have only had 1 problem but the tech stayed on the phone with me for 40 minutes until he and I were sure it was fixed. There are some codes not in the manual they will walk you through. Doubt your dealer tech would do that. Make sure your phone has a fully charged battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooms2 View Post
I bought a 2019 Montana High Country and it had a lot of minor issues, nuts missing off the toilet seat, bathroom door top rail not connected ice maker water supply line not connected, etc., but I fixed all those, the issue I can't fix is the auto leveling system. I have followed the instructions on the CD and had it back to the dealer twice. The last time they tried to charge me for "resetting" the system. I ask them to demo the system when I bought it but they said they would need to hook up and then unhook the trailer and it was late on a Saturday so I took it home. The system failed, I took it back and they said it was fixed. I got it home and failed again. Took it back and they kept the unit for over two weeks and told me they have found and fixed the unit. Took it home and it failed again. It's an $80,000 trailer, is anyone else having an issue with the auto level. The minor issues I blame on the dealer, this is the third trailer I have bought from them and everyone had minor issues, Dutchman, Jayco, and now Keystone but this is the first one that apparently they can't fix.

2022.Montana 3855 BR
2019 F350 6.7 4X4 DRW
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote