View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 12:30 AM   #3
roadglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamile View Post
I own a 2017 Keystone Hideout 315RDTS. Happy mostly with unit but since March have landing gear problems. Took trl to Camping World Kingston NY when gear ground and locked up; turned out that bolt that secured motorized leg was not properly tightened before Keystone painted assembly and leg slid up in bracket. Extended warranty refused coverage; said it was an adjustment and not a warranty issue. Now 3 months later legs are in proper position; motor whirrs; gear stay in place and won't move, loaded or not. Looking to find out brand of gear and/or troubleshooting. Gear are in proper place in brackets and motor turns. I suspect something about gearbox, but Keystone did not provide hand crank or hole to fit one so I can't raise or lower gear manually.
Anyone have ideas?
I have coach net extended warranty it's garbage . I was told it only covers mechanical that would be 4 motors on my impact .The crank for front lending gear had to be ground and slotted to fit the motor shaft . I found this out by performing a P M .
2018 Milwaukee 8 FLRTU roadglide glide ultra
2018 800 Z force spot BUGGY.
500 watts of solar enough power for boon docking.
roadglide is offline   Reply With Quote