View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 08:14 AM   #3
Ruko

I had the Air Lift 1000 in my old 1500 for a few years. They were cheap and easy to install which was a good thing because I ended up changing them every spring. They were fully covered under their life time warranty so they sent me a new set every year. The problem I had was they would get brittle and crack in the cold winters here in Edmonton Alberta. After the 3rd year of changing them out I switched to their 5000 air bags instead. They were awesome with no issues at all. They were also much more stable than the 1000's. I had one of their on-board compressors with the low pressure switch and it was also great. They require a minimum of 5 psi at all times and with the low pressure switch it would automatically kick in if the pressure dropped below that. I have since upgraded to a 3500 and once again installed the 5000 air bags and compressor. I would definitely recommend the Air Lift products. Even though I had issues with the 1000's they were great to deal with and sent me new ones every time I needed them.

2013 Fuzion 342
2015 Dodge Ram 3500
Ruko is offline   Reply With Quote