View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 07:36 PM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

Initially I was like a juggernaut hitting every available "wall"; service advisor, Keystone rep, service advisor, Keystone rep.....service manager, service manage,r the GM. After so much crap I dealt only with the GM of the dealership and advised him that was the way I was going to go. It went well, but, he introduced me to the service manager and encouraged me to deal with him and he would take care of all my issues (I'm sure he was tired of me - but we learned a lot about each other's families).

The SM worked hard for me, and we became friends. Same with the current SM after that one left. You HAVE to establish some sort of relationship, to me, with the dealership, management etc. Unless you do that you are the nameless number that they have no idea about. When I returned from FL on April 1 I called and told them I needed an inspection, roof cleaning/treatment and might need something else. The response? Do you want it back same day? Do you need it tomorrow? You HAVE to have a local dealership and you HAVE to cultivate that kind of relationship IMO with those folks. I just don't have that "2 weeks, 2 months" kind of stuff. I plowed that road long ago.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote