View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 07:41 AM   #22
JRTJH
Site Team

EMCS retired has already indicated that the dealership has been "given his punch list" and he has an appointment already scheduled to "return next week with our trade BEFORE we sign the papers." It's appropriate for him to let the dealership perform the maintenance and re-inspect the RV before signing the sales documents. Talking to the manager and scheduling a review apparently have already been done. Next week will "tell the tale" as to whether the dealership does as he expects.

As for the door that was "moved to another unit," it seems we're all for it if it benefits us, but object if it doesn't. If we are buying a model with a damaged door, we "expect" the dealership to "take one from that RV" so ours is complete, but when we're looking at the "donor RV" as the one we're buying, we "get upset" that the dealership would "steal from us" to fix an "unknown RV." At this point, let's expect that the dealership has a replacement door in the dealership's inventory or can get one by next week. Otherwise, EMCS retired has a decision to make.

Having access to "websites like this one" give members the opportunity to "voice their experiences" but do little to effect an "unknown dealership" or even "Keystone management teams" to aspire to better service. It's lofty to think we can affect "Keystone mentality" by posting here, but in reality, to my knowledge, Keystone (in any level of employment) has never responded to any post on this forum. I wouldn't expect EMCS retired's reports of his experiences to change that any more than I'd expect Keystone to "jump onboard the customer service train" because of a post on this website.

Check the disclaimer at the bottom of every webpage, it will explain the "association" (or lack of association) between Keystone and the Keystone forum.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote