View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 09:04 PM   #12
Festus2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb1000rider View Post
Hopefully the taring and feathering is unnecessary.

Can you show me a post where I've indicated that our trailers are horrible?

I just ran a search to make sure I didn't say "screwed up" in any of my posts. I couldn't find that reference, but maybe it's not an exact match.

I WANT to hear from people like you that have never had a problem..

You'll also note that some of my posts (past) and hopefully future will be technical and helpful in nature - I largely repair all my own stuff, so hopefully I'll be able to add value to the forum.

There are legitimate (identifiable) reports of pretty serious defects on the internet. It's NOT unique to Keystone. If you think that I'm implying that it is, I'm doing it wrong.

Again, I like to hear what you're saying in terms of positive comments. .
While you didn't state "our" trailers are horrible, you used the word Keystone enough times for "us" to conclude that you were being critical of Keystone and their product - aka "our trailers". After all, we are almost all Keystone owners here so what other conclusion could we come to?

If you read your OP in the Toy Hauler forum (post #1), you said, "Keystone, don't screw this up". You're right - it's not an exact match but close enough.

I have owned and kept our Cougar since we bought it in '08. I've never had a problem serious enough to take it back to the dealer or to contact Keystone.

Yes, I do hope that you will post some informative and helpful posts in the future. Posts that are based on your experience and travels with your new Carbon. We have all read about negative experiences posted by some of our members with Keystone. Hopefully, your experiences will be positive ones. In the meantime, I can't see anything constructive in reading more negative and critical posts about Keystone especially those that are gleaned from rumors, the Internet or a friend of a friend. You haven't had any problems yet so let's give Keystone and your Carbon a fair and reasonable chance.