View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 08:28 PM   #9
koup

Shakedown 2014 Alpine 3010RE

After our week long shakedown I discovered some minor issues such as the entry door sticks when trying to open it, the microwave door opened during transport and has creased the door as it slung open dumping the contents of the oven all over the coach, the LED light strip for the steps continues to blow the fuse, the double door refrigerator does not seal properly because the flap on the left door does not close enough for the right door to seal against it.
My last concern at this particular time is the plumbing. We noticed we were filling one of the gray tanks very quickly and the other gray tank was not filling at all. When I dumped the tanks one of the gray tanks was completely dry even though we used both sinks and the shower. Once I got home I looked at the plumbing and I discovered Keystone has plumbed the washer / dryer drain to one of the gray tanks and the galley and shower are plumbed to the other gray tank.
The bathroom sink is plumbed to the black tank. Have any 3010RE owners experienced this crazy plumbing configuration? I called Keystone support and they couldn't tell me how the coach was supposed to be plumbed. I'm wondering if there was a mistake when mine was built.
koup is offline   Reply With Quote