View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 02:52 AM   #11
JRTJH
Site Team

WGB1 Your assessment of smoking is a prime example of the "me generation" in its early years. Even today, people complain that their "rights" are being violated because they can't smoke indoors in public facilities. "THEY" are being deprived of their "RIGHTS". (No matter that the majority find it offensive) On to campgrounds, "THEY" move in and "TAKE OVER" the peace and tranquility, set up their "CITY" of lights and sounds that offend just as much (if not more) than the smoke. And, sadly, many of them think they have the "right" to do what they please, after all, they paid for the site and they "own" it, even if it is right next door to some of the most beautiful things nature has to offer, it doesn't matter, their lights and sounds are "necessary" for their enjoyment of the tranquility nature has to offer. As for their children standing outside the camper screaming that mom won't let them in..... Can't really blame the children, but as for the "parents" (if you can call them that)... Hmmmmm I'd get arrested if I said what I'm thinking..... <sigh>

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote