View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #3
cumminsdad08

our bed is out of the question, i will sleep in the truck before that happens, but our TT is set up like that too. we used our inlaws old colmen 24 footer last year and they have bunks set up like that and we put her in the top bunk and stuffed a bunch of pillows and blankets up there and that worked, but then she was only 6 months if that, now she is crawling and walking around so that is what scares me, but the shower curtian thing might work. she isn't really gutsy with stuff, real cautious. only started walking on her own a few months ago. so i don't think that she would try to climb out, but i don't want to take the chance, espacially if i am "out of network" for insurance. we half thought about putting our boy up there but he is in his independent stage and can hardly crawl in the bottom one, plus he is in the day bed currently, so he is kinda use to coming and going as he pleases, and i really want to make them feel more at home in the camper at this point, i think it would be better for all of us in the long run.
Dogs
Buddy-beagle hound mix
Emily-beagle hound mix
Sadie-boarder collie (my amish one)
cumminsdad08 is offline   Reply With Quote