View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 07:53 AM   #1
xrated

Another New Chapter.......

As some of you know, my wife Peggy and I worked a lot of weekends as Instructors/Coaches for a Motorcycle Track Day Organization and spent a lot of time on very fast motorcycles, teaching/instructing folks how to ride quickly and safely around a lot of motorcycle road courses in the South East. Peg retired from doing that at the end of 2016 and I retired from doing at the end of 2017. So now, we are still going to be taking the Toy Hauler out and using it, just not at racetracks. We still have our street bikes and those will be going along on many of the trips, but we have also discovered a couple of other things that we both enjoy doing.....hiking and bicycling....plus we got a new puppy for Christmas, so he will be coming along also. So here is our setup for the biking part of our camping and biking part of the summer.....

Peg's bike....

My bike....

Our puppy's chariot....

He is a pretty small guy, an 11 lb Manchester Toy Terrier and this seems to be about the safest way to take him with us on our bike rides, which will get longer and longer as we get in shape and can ride more than 4 or 5 miles. We plan on camping in locations that will have hiking and/or biking, some of the time and then also doing some spots where motorcycle riding will be our preference. Those trips of course will require for Rossi to stay in his crate for a few hours while we ride and then spend some time doing stuff he can join with us. So anyway, next chapter and hopefully lots of fun ahead.
Excessive payload capacity is a wonderful thing

"If it ain't Fast....It ain't Fun"
xrated is offline   Reply With Quote