View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 02:14 PM   #13
Jerry S

Problem is it needs to be dried out inside the walls and most reputable dealers have the equipment to do that. I would not feel comfortable sealing a leak where water had got inside of a wall without properly drying it out. I have been down this road with a new 2017 Springdale that leaked a river on the inside the first heavy rain. fortunately the dealer took care of the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty75 View Post
As an update, still haven’t heard a response from the dealer. Pretty disappointed as that was the only reason we bought local this time. We swap out camper every 2 years to stay in a warranty, so surprised they aren’t doing more to keep the business. However, I did talk directly to keystone and they said no problem, it’s covered for 90 days from date of sale. They had me repair it myself and just take pictures for their files. It was literally a trip to Lowe’s and 2-minute repair, but more than anything didn’t want to be responsible for what if anything is affected behind the wall. Hopefully nothing at this point but I have learned the hard way it’s better to be over documented than under.
Jerry S is offline   Reply With Quote