View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:47 AM   #7
gbsb

I thouht they were probably the same as for as constuction goes. both upper end Keystone. We chose the 383 Fuzion because of the things that made it unpopular. No bunk beds, very small garage, the 383 was only made for three years and was dicontinued because of low sales. We are retired so there is just the two of us, small garage, we carry our Harley Triglide with us just right fit more living area. This is our thrid Keystone, 2003 3670 Montana, 2009 3400RL Anniversary Edition Montana, and now the 2010 Fuzion Touring Edition 11 Toyhauler. We realy loved the 3400 but could not take the Trike with us so had to make concessions I have been riding for over 40 years and even thou I had to go to three wheels because of age and health issues I was not ready to quit ridding. We have had very good luck With our campers I read about a lot of the problems out there and do feel for those having them. There is always breakdowns and repairs to be done and I beleive dealer and maintenance is a big difference. When we had a stick and brick there was always something to do to it and it wasn't pulled down the road at 60 mph. Thanks for the comments and hope evey one has a great spring and camping season. George
Living the dream fulltiming across America
gbsb is offline   Reply With Quote