Thread: Brand vs. Brand
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 08:44 PM   #13
Alpine

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
Jeffrey, I tried a reply about 1:30 or so but the site was not good to me and after five years or so my password went haywire as did everything else. I just LOVE new systems invented just to keep people employed....
But I digress. I'm certainly not going by units sold, With the Montana being a relatively costly unit and having passed 100K in sales that alone speaks for itself. I'm simply voicing what we found was the message during our factory tour early last year. The people we talked to at the plant didn't talk down any particular brand, they just sort of flaunted the Montana brand more than the others. We have been in literally dozens and dozens of RV brands and models over the years from high dollar to 'Lord, I wouldn't be seen dead in that' models. My personal opinion came in when I said that the High Country seems to the lowest of the four we discussed. I simply believe that it was built
with lighter weight products, hence I put it last. Again, YMMV.
Whoa what a coincidence... I could not get signed in either! "They" kept saying my "user name" & "password" were the same? They never were...ever!!! Every time I would type in my password, it would say is was wrong! So I had to jump through hoops and have a new password given to me through my e-mail.

Jeff & Jan - Retired & Full-timing since 2013
2019 Ram Big Horn 3500 Aisin 4x4
2012 Alpine 3450-RL
Double Coin 235/75R-17.5/16 J rated 125lb
Alpine is offline   Reply With Quote