View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 07:14 PM   #12
halfprice

Well we went to the show on Sunday. We managed to stay for about 5 hours. It was so hot outside it was miserable. At least the motorhomes had the A/C on.

Our main goal was to look at diesel motorhomes. I really like the floorplan of the Bounder 33C , yes I know its a gaser, and wanted to see if I could find this floor plan or something similar in a diesel.

We looked at many and most are just to much money, over $300k.

Then we looked at the Thor Palazzos. Not the floor plan we were looking for but several of their models were very nice and would work for us. Now I know this is a lower quality model, but for the money I think they were real nice. The models we liked were running $150-160K.

I know they have a little smaller motor, either 300 or 340 hp but this doesn't bother me.

I would love to hear some feedback from any owners. I've looked at the Thor forum and they have a Palazzo area. Seems most complaints and for minor things that I could fix myself. Most say they get 10-12 mph.

I plan to buy a used mh when I retire in a year or so. I'll definitely be looking for one of these.

Jerry

2008 Keystone Springdale 242FWRLSSR 5th wheel
2011 Chevy 2500 6.0 gas
16K Super Glide Sliding Hitch
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote