View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 09:35 AM   #57
DMK

I don't get on here much and I do not get notifications to responses on this post so I am seeing the April responses today!

First to Ken/Claudia, no warning from TPMS until rapid pressure loss, no spike in temp or big change on pressure.

To CWtheMan, I am very meticulous about how my rig is loaded and at least once a year have been using smartweigh to get a wheel by wheel measurment with full fuel tanks, full fresh water, etc to have the worst case loading senario when weighed. I don't have the numbers handy as they are in the glove box of my RAM pickup at my in-laws. But I was not over, but was at maximum on nearly every category. We are full-timers so not hard to do. Since the last smartweigh I have switched over to an HDT as my TV and have transfered a lot of weight (mainly tools) over to the truck so those numbers should have improved a lot. I am planning on another visit to smartweigh when I get back out to the SW this winter.

To ctbruce, I will have to look back through archived pictures I know that I dd take pictures of all the DOT #'s.

Since my last post in April after my 8k IS upgrade and upgrade to GY 114 17.5 tires & wheels I have had no issues with any tires and have put on close to 15k. it was a lot of $, but so worth not having anymore tire issues, having a little more safety margin even though it's not official according to the sticker on the trailer. The suspension also is align-able so that will also be a nice benefactor down the road...

2013 Raptor 300 MP, MORryde 8K IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 940 watt solar system, 630 ah battery bank, Magnum 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter/charger, ME-ARC, ME-AGS, ME-BMK.

2005 Freightliner Century Class S/T, 14L 60 Series Detroit, 10 spd Ultrashift, w/3.73, Trailer Saver TSLB 3 bag hitch.
DMK is offline   Reply With Quote