View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 02:33 PM   #13
Gresh1"03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigiron View Post
The under belly of the toy hauler portion is not covered by Coroplast, but rather the wood is covered by the vapor barrier material, can't remember the formal name. Anyway, you can see all the supports from underneath. If at all possible try not to cut the flooring material. That diamond plate transition will most likely be glued/sealed so it takes slight prying to get it up. Also keep in mind you can get to it from the bottom. You might have to cut the vapor material, but it can be resealed with gorilla tape. I am starting at the top so the epoxy will run into the wood, but I might look underneath and see if I can inject some from the bottom as well. I can feel the soft spot underneath so I will drill a series of slam holes in the rotted area and also pas the area a few inches as well to find good wood. Good to see, well not so good, but good to see I am not the only person shocked that a 2016 trailer has rotten wood. let's compare notes to see what works. I am hoping to get into mine this coming week sometime.
Thanks Dave W....I can only hope this is the issue and not a water problem but who knows. I was hoping maybe people from Keystone monitor this site and could provide some sort of opinion or offer a way to get it checked out but by the answers I have been getting from other places, the provide no support after the 1year mark and consider the item your problem. Wishful thinking I guess!!!
Gresh1"03 is offline   Reply With Quote