View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 10:01 AM   #1
Fit4Infinity

New Cougar Owner - Almost

Hello - My wife and I have been on the hunt for a 5th Wheel trailer since the end of RV season last October. We have been to 5 RV shows, my feet still hurt. But nothing is better than sitting down in a comfy new RV after walking in and out of units for a few hours. We have dropped into almost all of the local RV dealers. Some we have returned to a second time for a closer look. Some we have scratched from our list after we get bug bites sitting in 'new' units on the lot. lots of scratching. We found our dream unit two weeks ago. We absolutely love the layout and quality of the Cougar 327RES. Just to be sure we came back a week later and love it even more the second time.

DW (Dear Wife) has already planned 3 trips in May and 2 Trips in July. I spent last weekend getting the pad in our back forty ready for delivery. The backing challange by the barn is a simple 90 thru a 20 foot gate, the front requires 3 tight left turns, into a 12 foot gate, and then a hammerhead move to backup into a jackknife landing. Maybe after I practice the move at walmart but not on the first day. Baby's coming home mothers day weekend.

I found the PDI and have a question. My unit is the Western Edition which includes a sealed under carriage and heated tanks. How do I PDI the sealed undercarriage, seals, pipes ducts, tanks yada yada?

Oh - my TV is a 2008 F-350 CC SRW with 6.5 bed. Planning to have the
CW dealer install a Reese 16K Slider while we do the Walk-around / Inspection.
Whoo hooo. - Blue Sky or Rainy Days are good days to go camping. No more blue tarp camping days for me.
Fit4Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote