View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 06:34 AM   #2
CaptnJohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunandBible View Post
I have had three 5th wheels and just sold mine today. I have spotted me a 2016 Keystone Hideout for $26,000. I then was flooded with all negatives about the Hideout and Keystone in general. I see a lot of Keystone and everyone seems happy with them.

My question is if the Hideout is the bottom of the barrel so to speak and should I spend money I don't have for say a Montana? I am not a small guy so I need good quality so I am not tearing things up with my "not so tiny" frame.

What say the experts?
If you check the Keystone site you will see Hideout is above Bullet on TTs but no Bullet 5ers. I am not familiar with the Hideout. My preference was a Montana but the 3/4 ton truck I had when looking last year would have been too far under payload to make me happy so we bought a Cougar 5er and really like it. I bought a new F350 so will move in a couple years. Doubt I'll return to FR in the future. Cougar seems to be middle of the line along with a few others. Avalanche and Montana High Country are listed as 'premium' and Alpine and Montana as luxury. We are probably 2 years away but are looking at the Avalanche 380 FL as the front living room caught our eye.

2022.Montana 3855 BR
2019 F350 6.7 4X4 DRW
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote