View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 04:03 AM   #18
flybouy
Site Team

To answer the OP I do not have that app and doubt many do. With all the free apps, gps poi's and plethora of information available on the www I suspect it wouldn't be cost effective.
As for camp Wally World I've not used them and can't foresee staying there. That's my choice. I don't have an issue with those that do as that's their choice. If the campers there are blocking the roadway or doing something offensive then inform the manager. The reality is if it disturbs you then shop elsewhere. Nothing gets a retailer's attention like lost sales.
I must say there have been many occasions where I have wished the folks that came in at midnight and left at daybreak stayed there, or somewhere else rather than disturb me at all hours. Some cg along interstates will keep a section for the "one nighters" but I'm not aware of any offering a discount. If I owned a cg I would not offer a discount either because its not about you and your limited usage. That space could be used by someone staying several days so the revenue must be consistent. JMHO
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote