View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 07:45 PM   #4
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Giroux View Post
Thanks for the response... unfortunately ... we are locked out so I can get to the interior screws.

So next step might be locksmith drilling the lock.

I bet you can get in through a window. If it’s a large window, push on the moving piece as you “pop” on the frame. It’s a fine line between getting the latch to release and breaking the glass. I haven’t broken a window yet....knock on wood. You have to be trying to open the window and pop the glass right at the frame. If your unsure, you may be able to put a very thin shin in above the latch and then move it downward.

Drilling out the cylinder may not get you in, depending on what the issue is. If you have a laundry chute in the bedroom that drops into the front compartment, send a young one in that way. I’ve even had to replace vent lids as scumbags have sent Their kids through that way to unlock trailers in storage.

All of this to say you have options.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote