View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 05:03 PM   #60
foldbak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
I live and work in California. I’ve only seen 3 or 4 factory buy backs in my years as a tech. OP: what dealership if you can say?

Ya I dont expect a buy back nor am I looking for one. I just want my $40000 investment to last me awhile. I've already invested 6K in it. Onan, Aims, etc. At 62 I dont see buying another NEW trailer.

As far as the dealership I have no problem naming. Folsom Lake RV. They've been here as long as I've been here. One of the reasons I did business with them. Convenient. I could have gotten a better price and MAYBE better service but at a cost. I recently discovered their shop hourly price is $180. I about crapped myself. My Ford dealership is cheaper....

Anyway they've gone through some changes and hopefully for the better. I'm still a bit shocked that if I hadn't climbed up on my roof after the annual roof service prior to paying the bill and discovered the blobs of Dicor on top of the protruding staples....I wouldn't have known anything about. it. My next conversation.
foldbak is offline   Reply With Quote