View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 01:34 AM   #8
WNY Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterbrown View Post
Bug strucken you are! I had the same motivation 2 years ago after buying my Bullet new. After 2 seasons of enjoyment, I'm still trying to find things to mod.

A couple of suggestions:

Take advantage of 3M's Command line of hooks and velcro strips for all your attachment needs. Outside of hollow wall anchors for a TP holder and 2 towel racks in the bathroom, everything else is secured via a Command product.

Secondly, I replaced my AC ceiling vents with these from Amazon. The adjustable louvers do a good job equalizing/balancing temps throughout the 3 rooms in my 35 foot coach. Easy swap out as they just snap in place.

You might want to consider running a LED light strip across your passthrough instead of a single LED light. Very easy install as I just tapped into the existing power supply for the OEM light. Take a look here. It really brightens up the storage area.

Have fun modding and personalizing your coach.
We love Command Strips and use them all the time!

Those are the vents we want to install. I'm glad to hear they are easy to install.

Your passthrough looks great! I do have an LED light fixture already for the install, but I just might go the LED strip route.
2017 Chevy Silverado LT Z71

WNY Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote