View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 05:00 AM   #30
jimborokz

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
Haven't used it, but Sewer Solutions has a water powered macerator, no battery or plug in needed just water hose.
As to dumping into septic or city sewer, I there's no difference in the quality of the contents, it all stinks, of your rv being tank than what you're flushing from in the house.
NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH WOULD I DRAG A BUCKET FULL THROUGH THE HOUSE TO DUMP INTO THE TOILET!!!
That ranks right up there with saving used tp in a yogurt tub to start camp fires! YUK!!!!!
I use the sewer solution all winter in my southern location (private lot) and it works great. I pump it uphill about 1' in a 10' run into a 2" pipe that runs a slight downhill about 200' to the septic system. Some municipalities allow this and others do not. At my home I am allowed to dump into the septic tank but not allowed to leave the rv connected all the time. You need to check with the local code officer for this.

FYI, cousin Eddie in Christmas vacation was dumping into the storm sewer. I don't think anyplace allows that one
jimborokz is offline   Reply With Quote