View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 06:44 AM   #2
Zappa

I bought a Fuzion on the same premise that they were the premium quality RV over the other brands. When I got into the guts of the trailer I was disgusted with the way they built it. A couple for instances are; the wall sockets. The hole was cut for the electrical outlet with a around hole saw, one over the top of the other rather than a rectangular hole. Now the socket does not fit tight to the wall without bending inward. All the interior cuts were done with a router and great big holes for all the pass throughs for pluming and such. The drawer supports were only held together with one screw per level on one corner, the drawers were not secure and fell to the left side. The ramp door is just plain junk.

They look great from the birds eye but when it is all said and done, there is no building code on an RV so there is really no standard to adhere to. The only thing they know is how many can we build today.

My advice to you is to get onto the guts of one and decide for your self. A quick way to see if they did a good job or not is to pull one of the outlet covers off and have a look there. That will give you some indication of the quality put into building that coach.

Good luck
1995 Honda Goldwing
Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote