Thread: 333mks
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 03:55 AM   #3
Tim-Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
The DW and I looked for more than a year and a half before we finally pulled the trigger on our '15 Cougar 333MKS. No matter that we looked at probably fifty other models and brands, we comparing all others to the 333MKS. Some where nicer, and some weren't, but when it was all said and done the bang for the buck of the 333 won out.

We hauled it home and moved everything out of the old trailer into the new and we went camping. As we sat looking out the more than ample window at the rain falling, we discussed what we liked and disliked about the 333 and we couldn't come up with a negative. Oh there are a few things I don't like and will fix like plugging the lines to the washer connections because I don't want to have to fool with them when blowing out the lines after our winter trips. But that's not the fault of the trailer..
Javi - your F250 do just fine pulling your 333mks? Our TT is 6980lbs empty and my wife has it probably up to 7500 haha if not more. My 2500 just pulls away and I would assume I'll know there's 4000lbs more back there.
08 Fleetwood Niagara popup
USN Chief Retired
Tim-Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote