View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 08:11 AM   #1
mskeyspirate

Thinking about a new Keystone ?

I'm fairly new to this forum, but have an issue that I'd love to share. I wish there was a forum for potential buyers of keystone products. Because rethinking a keystone purchase is my intention. While I'm glad for the folks out there that own a keystone and are having a positive experience, good for you.
I on the other hand am on the flip side of that coin. My passport is a 2015 and like many others I've seen has some "denting" in the front cap, with no apparent damage. Parked inside during the winter, waxed at least twice a year, and washed everytime it goes out. These dents have appeared over the last 2 months or so. There is no leakage, water damage, and it have never suffered a bird, or tree strike. I ask Keystone to stand behind their product, and fix this issue....you guessed it "Claim denied" after all it is 1 year and 3 months out of warranty. I'm shocked that my 2 year old camper is visibly damaged either because of the quality of workmanship, products used, or maybe it has just reached it's life expendency. I'll include some photos for you to look at. But from this point on....look for me at the campsites. I'll be the one with the sign on the front of my camper, stating my case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170722_154015 (1).jpg
Views:	488
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	13866   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170722_154015 (3).jpg
Views:	474
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	13867  
mskeyspirate is offline   Reply With Quote