View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 07:30 PM   #10
JRTJH
Site Team

I am speculating when I say this, because things don't always go as planned., but my guess is that one day next week, someone in the Forum Tech Support section will "flip a switch" and everyone will be logged out of the forum. When you next go to open the forum, you will not be "already signed on" and the "log-on process" will ask you to log on using the email address registered with the account and the password. If you remember those, then you should be logged in and if you check the "remember me" box, you should remain logged in.

If you have forgotten your password, you can access it now by signing out, logging in under the current process and click on the "forgot password" box which will send you an email to reset your password.

If you have forgotten your password and elect to "wait until I have to do it" you may find that the "forgotten password" process to reset it is delayed because of everyone else using the system to "log on with you registered email".... Just a word for those who aren't sure of their password. Others, who remember should have no problem re-logging onto the forum.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote