Thread: Truck No Start
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #22
gbsb

Every one has an opinion and they are welcome to them. Now as I was behind the steering wheel when this happened I can testify it was the truth. As far as not being able to haul any thing I have been towing a 2010 Fuzion FZ 383 Touring edition ll Toy hauler for years with this truck. That is 40 foot of 5th wheel with 3 axles and a loaded weight with my side by side in the back of over 18,000 pounds. From south Texas to Quartzite AZ to San Diego CA then on down to Guerreo Negro Mexico back to San Filepe Mexico on to Yuma AZ then back to San Antonio TX that's since Jan 15th. not bad for a truck that can't tow any thing. I am glad that Ford 6.0 is the only diesel that has A/C compressor problems. I guess Ford just has a better belt tensioner than other brands. this is the reason I have been cautious about posting any thing on these sites. I have experience in the field of repairing equipment I was a industrial truck mechanic for 35 years, sorry I posted any thing so good night and good by.
Living the dream fulltiming across America
gbsb is offline   Reply With Quote