View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 10:44 AM   #21
daveinaz

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Many in the thread posted their personal experiences; a few posted opinions. Either way, I don't think anyone has been "out of line", irate or ugly. Because many didn't experience your "seat of the pants" feeling of improvement doesn't mean they are attacking you - just relaying their experience. If you believe your changes netted you an improvement, real or imagined (seat of the pants vs measured), you got your money's worth it would seem and I hope you continue to realize improvement from your mods.
I agree. I didn't feel like I was being attacked or that anyone was out of line, irate, or ugly. I merely stated that I was kind of surprised by the strong opinions and blanket statements my post elicited from some. (Although, considering the back and forth on some threads, I guess I shouldn't be. ) Some posted strong opinions (which is fine) of after market air filters who seem to have no actual experience with them.

I appreciate this forum and I'm not going to reply any more to this thread because I never intended to "start something."

How's that Frozen song go? "let it go, let it go..."
daveinaz is offline   Reply With Quote