View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 04:54 PM   #6
lonewolftx

Wink It’s a quick mount. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by twvette View Post
Anyone switched from the fixed mount to a full motion mount for the patio TV? Would like to be able to get it up a bit higher and off to the side so can also watch it sitting in chair on ground as patio rails get in the way plus the view angle is not too good on mine. I know there are many choices and have some ideas but curious if anyone has already done this? I think biggest challenge is still needs to fold back in without much extra width so can still keep it mounted and still close the patio.
The fixed quick mount was used so you could unhook it and put inside when you leave with the patio open (easy to unhook and walk away when not being watched). A swivel mount would make it perminate which is ok I think given not many fellow RVers are going to take it for a walk. I’ve thought about changing mine out but haven’t gotten to it. BTW there is an extra AC plug outlet there for use likes or a fan.

We're not here for a LONG TIME, We're here for a GOOD TIME! HOOH!
2016 Fuzion Chrome 420 18.5k, '16 F350 DRW PSD CCLB, LKR Fx4, WH Platinum Tri, 4.1 LSD, MR, PullRite OE 25K 5th, High CT, EB Heater, Tailgate Step, Recon RL's, Air Lift System, TruXcedo Lopro, DZ TG Assist, KC Lights, Pop&Lock TG, Cable Lock
lonewolftx is offline   Reply With Quote