Thread: Keystone 2670bh
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 06:35 PM   #1
Rubicon100

Keystone 2670bh

Hi all. New member, I just wanted to say thank you all for giving us the information needed before we spent the money on a new tt. I've owned four dodge diesels from 97 12 valve to 2004 and my wife finally talked me into a new camper but I am driving a 1500 now so the weight and ccc played a big role in the decision making process. My truck has 3.73 gears that I added a while ago and I currently run a custom Diablo tune with borla cat back exhaust system. I have an equalizer hitch and air bags on the truck and I set the hitch up myself, the dealer had it set up terrible. The tt has a dry weight of a little over 5000lbs, I weighed the truck today with all the family and gear and we have plenty for tongue weight and a little gear in the truck. Camper has a gvwr of under 7000lbs . I've done quite a few test runs and other than being 30 foot long it behaves really well. I don't think I'll load it much over 6500lbs which should be ok. I'm pulling it to the scales tomorrow to get all my numbers. Truck gcvr is 7000 and gcvwr is 15,000lbs with a ccc of 1625. Rear axle is 3950. So what do you think? I'm pretty comfortable driving it but I told my wife, one squirrelly trip and back to a new Cummins. Any thing you see that is concerning? Thanks Dan.
Rubicon100 is offline   Reply With Quote